torstai 16. toukokuuta 2024

savage emerging slowly

The best way of getting know each other is to sit down with a (three) glass(es) of wine and some cigarettes. I would never have imagined having discussions of topics like sex, human rights, feminism, Greece, literature, pineapples, drugs and other stuff with my host mom. She's definitely something else, I feel like something else too. I'm stuffed with new ideas and thoughts, I feel as if my world view had expanded from zero percentage to hundred in two and half hours. I got to know things I had never thought about and never had thought I would acknowledge. I'm very impressed by the intelligence and experience a single person can have and especially, express in such a passionate way.

Shit man, I gotta sleep. I'm having a date with a Swedish chick later today.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti